Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Steady My Heart

I think I remember saying that I'd be around more often, didn't I? Well, I guess it's not news to anyone, but I'm not perfect. It's funny that by blogging on certain things in life I feel initially happy about sharing, but inevitably it leaves me feeling nothing more than vulnerable.

Exposed.

And for someone who likes quiet and privacy, that can be unsettling. I won't bore you with the mundane details of my life, but things do seem a bit unsettling lately. And my heart longs for something steady.

Thankfully, I can always find it.

So can you.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I found you today. This was just what I needed to hear. The words of the song really blessed me. I went into the weekend all excited about things God was showing me and then I don't know what happened. The rest of the weekend I was irritated and unsettled. I truly need Him to steady my heart. Thank you for letting God use you to bless the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete